We Do Real Workplace Wellness Through:
- On-site education
- Group and individual coaching
- Group fitness
Enliven Wellness Works takes an integrated approach to help employers control health care costs, and increase productivity and morale in the workplace.
We offer an array of education programs and services designed to improve lifestyle, change behavior, and bring knowledge and awareness to the lives of our participants.
When it comes to workplace wellness, no two companies are alike. That is why we always have a sit down with clients to learn their priorities, goals and budget. Then we customize the wellness program accordingly.
At the end of the day, we want you to have happier and healthier employees. Because happy employees are productive employees … that much we know!
“Changing lives and transforming the culture of health for worksites and individuals.” It’s what we do.
What Makes Enliven Wellness Works Unique?
- Upfront pricing
- Programs provide body/mind perspective
- Creative formats and approaches to learning
- Customized classes and programs
- Co-branding and cross-promotion of your company’s wellness offerings
- Promotion and marketing assistance
What Makes Enliven’s Worksite Wellness Programs So Effective?
- Participants have direct email access to their coach
- Focus on lifestyle and behavior changes to provide lasting results
- Programs are designed to promote accountability and engagement
- Data collection and reporting to show measurable results
- Credentialed coaches and instructors who love what they do
Why Choose Enliven Wellness Works?
Reason #1: Here at Enliven Wellness Works we feel that no two companies are alike. That’s why we don’t believe in cookie-cutter programs. Although we offer our most popular programs, classes and workshops, we will always sit down with you for a consultation so we can tailor and customize programs according to your priorities, goals and budget. Our success depends on your success. We partner to achieve lasting results.
Reason #2: Our certified health professionals are cross-trained in the fields of nutrition, fitness and exercise, injury rehabilitation, smoking cessation, stress management, massage therapy, personal training, life coaching, and personalized counseling.
Reason #3: Data collection and reporting is included in all of our educational programs so you can determine the effectiveness of your investment. Healthy employees boost a company’s bottom line. According to the Centers for Disease Control, more than 75 percent of employers’ health care costs and productivity losses are related to employee lifestyle choices. And according to the Wellness Council of America, a $1 investment in wellness programs saves $3 in health care costs.
Reason #4: Our No Product Sales Policy – Our programs do not endorse any diet aids, supplements, meal replacements, restrictive dieting, or rigid exercise regimens.
How You Can Benefit From a Workplace Wellness Program:
- Help control health care costs
- Improved workplace morale
- Reduced absenteeism and sick leave
- Increased productivity (i.e. reduced “presenteeism”)
- Increased job satisfaction
- Enhanced recruitment and retention
- Increased employee awareness of health issues
- Decreased worker injuries
- Better employee health
Read more about the top 10 benefits of promoting health in the workplace
Want to Know a Little More About Us?
Get to know Enliven’s Team
See our Partners and Affiliations
Check out Our Clients