Enliven Wellness Works is now hiring a dynamic personal trainer to teach fitness education classes and conduct personal training sessions for one of our corporate wellness clients in Tampa, FL. Must be able to teach safely and effectively to all levels of fitness. Must enjoy working with people who are new to fitness and may have a variety of health issues. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience, will be professional, punctual, open to feedback and have an energizing and motivating personality. We are looking for someone with a big heart, a small ego, and excellent communication skills. Must have a desire to work independently while at the same time connecting with a team virtually to serve the overall health and wellness of our clients employees. Work will begin in February 2017. The personal training sessions will run in 5 hour blocks, every other Thursday. Opportunities to teach the group education classes may come up throught the year.
POSITION TYPE: Independent Contractor
PAY: $50 per hour of personal training, $75 per education class
– Provide personal training sessions for 1-2 people at a time
– Facilitate fitness education classes (materials provided)
– Maintain client notes and report client progress weekly
– Maintain all mandatory education certifications
– Maintain professional disposition at all times
– Follow policies/procedures in the Enliven Independent Contractor Handbook
– Maintain consistent communication on class schedules with supervisor
– Send regular email communications to client and/or participants
– Use personal vehicle to travel between various worksites in Tampa, mostly centered around downtown
– Experience teaching exercise classes and doing personal training for clients of all levels
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills
– A passion for helping people
REQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/PAST EXPERIENCE:
Candidate should have relevant fitness or education certification, background or degree with a minimum of 4 years teaching/personal training experience. CPR is also required.
Must have a high degree of energy and have the endurance to teach and complete class workouts without getting winded or out of breath. Physical demands also include, but are not limited to considerable use of your arms and legs, moving your whole body, lifting, standing, balancing, bending, squatting, jumping, running, reaching, walking, hopping, and kicking.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 3, 2017
TO APPLY: Send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com