Jennifer Oppelt’s education and credentials include:
- AA in interior design from the International Academy of Design & Technology (IADT)
- Graduate of the Humanities Center School of Massage
- Licensed massage therapist in the state of Florida (#MA37357)
- Certified health coach and graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified holistic health practitioner – American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Certified workplace wellness specialist and program manager – National Wellness Institute
- Certified fertility massage specialist
- Birth doula in training (DONA)
Jennifer lives in St. Petersburg, Fla. She is happily married and the mother of two children, Alchemy and Ashton. She loves spending time with family and cooking real food. She also enjoys fitness and is an advocate of sustainable living.
Jennifer grew up in the health and wellness field with a mother who is a long-time yoga instructor, and who introduced Jennifer to healthy eating and mindfulness at a young age. After high school, Jennifer moved out and began working in retail while going to college for design. After many years of experiencing the contrast of what it feels like to eat processed foods and live in a state of constant stress, Jennifer decided to create her own path in the wellness industry while getting her health in check. Starting with her work as a massage therapist, Jennifer became fascinated with the difference that awareness and self care can make. It felt like a “return to home.” Her massage therapy career led into stress management and health coaching, which came naturally as Jennifer discovered that she had a lot to share with her clients. She moved her massage practice into the corporate world, began teaching stress management and healthy lifestyle classes and before long, Enliven Wellness Works was born!
In addition to Enliven’s worksite wellness business, which has been very successful, Jennifer has a personal interest and passion for helping women in their child bearing years with issues such as fertility, preconception planning, and prenatal and postpartum support. Jennifer is an advocate for informed birth choices and supports every mother’s desire for a peaceful birth. After giving birth to her first child at home and her second in the water at a birthing center, Jennifer feels that she has much to share in the way of resources and support with mothers-t0-be and new moms.