UPDATE 1/27/16: This position is filled!
Enliven Wellness Works seeks Registered Dietitian for contract work
One of our clients is in need of a Registered Dietitian to perform one-on-one nutritional counseling to their employees, on site. This is a part-time, contract position with some flexibility in scheduling during employee work hours. Clinical experience and diabetes education experience are required. Health coaching certification and/or experience are a plus. The perfect candidate for this position will be a forward thinking nutritionist that feels that whole, unprocessed foods are what we should strive for. The candidate must be professional, punctual, have a warm and welcoming personality, a genuine caring for others, and an excellent communicator. Experience with Google Drive and other online applications are a plus.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or university)
Experience: One to two years related experience
Certificates & Licenses: Active license in the appropriate state of practice as a Registered Dietitian
Term: Contract Position – 8-16 hours a month (min. 4 hour shifts)
Pay: $75 per hour
- Maintains adherence to policy & procedure and to the ADA code of ethics
- Interview participants to obtain information regarding their dietary history, as well as food habits and preferences for guidance in planning the individual’s diet
- Evaluates food logs in follow-up sessions and makes recommendations to improve individuals’ nutritional status
- Seeks appropriate resources in difficult cases
- Outreach to fill the schedule as needed
- Create and teach occasional group classes on a variety of nutritional topics
- Reporting to provide data on participant results
- Email communications with client and participants
- Checking the online scheduler and identifying gaps in the schedule and sending reminder emails
Please email your resume and cover letter to jennifer@
The deadline for resume submission is December 14, 2015.