UPDATE 1/27/16: This position is filled!
Enliven Wellness Works is now hiring for one of our corporate wellness clients, a fitness instructor to teach and early morning (6:00 a.m.), small group training class one day a week in Oldsmar, FL at their worksite. We are looking for someone who can teach a boot camp style class, CrossFit, functional training, or another style of strength building fitness class. Must be able to teach safely and effectively to all levels of fitness. The client is looking for a male instructor for this particular class as they seek to recruit more of their male employees to participate in the wellness program. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience, will be professional, punctual, and have an energizing and motivating personality.
POSITION TYPE: Independent Contractor
PAY: $50 per class
– Design and instruct safe and effective exercise classes
– Maintain all mandatory education certifications
– Maintain professional disposition at all times
– Follow policies/procedures in the Enliven Independent Contractor Handbook
– Maintain consistent communication on class schedules with supervisor
– Send email occasional email communications to client and/or participants
– Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all levels
– Strong customer service skills
– Good verbal communication
REQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/PAST EXPERIENCE:
Candidate should have relevant fitness or education certification, background or degree with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience. CPR is also required.
Must have a high degree of energy and have the endurance to teach and complete class workouts without getting winded or out of breath. Physical demands also include, but are not limited to considerable use of your arms and legs, moving your whole body, lifting, standing, balancing, bending, squatting, jumping, running, reaching, walking, hopping, and kicking.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 15, 2016
TO APPLY: Send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org