Enliven Wellness Works has an incredible wellness team. Our professionals passionately work toward helping people achieve greater levels of wellness.
Jennifer Oppelt – Founder and President
Jennifer Oppelt is the president and founder of Enliven Wellness Works, Inc. Jennifer has a host of education and credentials in the health and wellness field including:
- AA in interior design from the International Academy of Design & Technology (IADT)
- Graduate of the Humanities Center School of Massage
- Licensed massage therapist in the state of Florida (#MA37357)
- Certified health coach and graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified holistic health practitioner – American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Certified workplace wellness specialist and program manager – National Wellness Institute
- Certified fertility massage specialist
- Birth doula in training (DONA)
Jennifer lives in St. Petersburg, Fla. She is happily married and the mother of two children, Alchemy and Ashton. She loves spending time with family and cooking real food. She also enjoys fitness and is an advocate of sustainable living.
Medical Advisory Team
Machiel N. Kennedy – M.D.
Dr. Kennedy developed and instructs Enliven’s disease management programs for diabetes prevention and hypertension. Dr. Kennedy is a licensed medical doctor who is board certified in family medicine and bariatric medicine (weight loss). He has more than 35 years of experience in private practice, wellness programs, weight management, preventive medicine, medical motivation, and patient education. Dr. Kennedy speaks for different companies and conducts seminars on weight loss and healthy lifestyles. He has authored four books. The latest one is Radically Free, The Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant Approach to Wellness and Weight Loss.
Dr. Kennedy takes a holistic approach to weight loss and health that begins by focusing on the inner you. He invites you to see yourself as a whole person — physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually, and to make an inner commitment to health and well being. Take charge of your life: set reasonable goals, stay motivated, be accountable for your actions, eat healthy foods in moderation, get plenty of physical activity and exercise, avoid junk food, attend to your spiritual growth, get enough sleep, breathe deeply, relax, have fun, and stay true to your goal to be forever fit.
Enliven Coaches, Fitness Instructors and LMTs